One of my favorite things about spring is ditching my treadmill at the gym routine and going for runs outside! I made a new workout playlist, mostly of songs that are brand new this spring. Get pumped for your next run with these awesome new tunes! I like a wide variety of music, so this playlist has several different styles and genres. You can listen with Amazon Prime (Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial), Spotify, or buy the songs you love the most on iTunes. If you don’t like one, just skip it! But, they’re all amazing in my opinion. Let me know your favorites in the comments below and enjoy my workout playlist!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, if you sign up for Amazon Prime or Amazon Music Unlimited, I may make a commission at no extra cost to you.
Find the Amazon Music, Spotify, & iTunes links below!
To purchase these songs on iTunes or listen with Apple Music, click on the songs below.
- The Middle – Zedd, Maren Morris, & Grey
- One Foot – Walk the Moon
- Witness – Jordan Feliz
- The Greatest Show – Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron, Zendaya
- Thunder – Imagine Dragons
- Say Something [feat. Chris Stapleton] – Justin Timberlake
- Dance – DNCE
- …Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
- What Lovers Do [feat SZA] – Maroon 5
- On The Loose (Alternative Version) – Niall Horan
- Right On Time [feat. Toby Mac] – Aaron Cole
- No Excuses – Meghan Trainor
- Finesse – Bruno Mars (James Hype Remix) [feat. Cardi B]
- Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato
- I Wanna Know [feat. Bea Miller] – NOTD
- Offbeat – Lindsey Lee