I guess I’m kind of like a kid when it comes to taking my vitamins because I’m really picky about them — I won’t take them unless they are gummies! I’m also picky about what goes in those vitamins. I tried 5 different popular brands of multi-vitamin gummies and reviewed them for you so you can make an informed choice when choosing your daily supplements. Vitamins are such an important part of your daily routine because most of the foods we eat every day don’t have all of the nutrients our body needs. Even if you’re living on superfoods, all of those greens are still missing some of the things you need for a balanced diet. Bet you didn’t know that, huh?
Disclaimer: Post may contain affiliate links. I may make a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you make a purchase on Amazon using my links. None of the featured vitamin companies have any influence over my reviews nor have I received any free products or compensation. All opinions are my own and nutrition facts and ingredients came straight from their packaging and/or website.
The things I looked for when ranking these 5 brands:
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Preservatives
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Non GMO
- How do they taste?
- Gelatin or Pectin?
- Nature’s Way Alive! Women’s Gummy– This is my top pick! I love the flavors and they are all natural and made with pectin (a plant substance that thickens when heated with sugar) instead of gelatin.
They are all natural and contain a blend of fruits and veggie powders and only 5 grams of sugar per serving (2 gummies). They do contain glucose syrup and sucrose, which would normally shy me away — but the nutrient density, great taste and texture, and NO gelatin status all combined makes this my top pick.
- Smarty Pants Women’s Complete Gummy- I love these a lot too! A very close second. They are free from all of the “junk” and they taste amazing!
They also have a wide variety in their product line including but not limited to prenatal, masters 50+, kids, teens, and men’s vitamins. I’ve seen their booths present at many large running events! Contains both gelatin and pectin.
- Olly Women’s Multi – Yummy! I actually had a hard time ranking these top 3 because they are all so good! This one ranks lower because of the glucose syrup (from corn) and gelatin, although they do also contain pectin and the sugar comes from beets. I couldn’t find anywhere if they are non-GMO, so I’m guessing they are not.
- Vitafusion Women’s Gummy – Though low in sugar (2 grams per serving), these gummies contain glucose syrup, sucrose, and gelatin. They are nutrient packed with a great taste.
- Nature Made Multi For Her- These were my least favorite because although they have “Nature” in their brand title, they are not actually all that healthy. I would only recommend them for their good taste. Lots of sugar, corn syrup, and gelatin.
It would be exhausting for me to list every ingredient in each brand of vitamins, so if any of these jump out at you and you want to try them but would like to know more, just click on their links!
Don’t forget to take your vitamins!
Note: edited to add the new Vital Proteins Women’s Multi Gummies! 2/13/22